Senior Application Developer
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce.com developer who has in-depth understanding of the SFDC lightning experience and communities. The successful candidate will embrace the challenge of implementing the lightning experience and communities along with integration with number of systems.
- Understand and analyze business objectives and functional requirements into technical Salesforce solutions
- Must have a deep understanding of scalable solutions and Salesforce best practices
- Migrating the current org to lightning experience with the best practices
- Implement customizations into lightning experience
- Creating the lightning components with modular approach with scalability and maintainability embedded
- Creating the communities with best practices
- Should help business with the options available OOB and customizations needed
- Salesforce customizations and configurations
- Creating and maintaining the test classes and code coverage
- Help moving code between the developer sandboxes to QA and maintaining change logs for moving changes to PROD system
- Maintain the coding standards in all coding and configurations
- 3 to 6 Years of experience as SFDC developer
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Positive attitude and team player mentality
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce security framework profiles, permission sets, OWD, role hierarchy, sharing settings etc.
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Communities. Previously established and supported a Customer Community.
- Fluent in Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework.
- Experience with declarative development in Salesforce.
- Experience customizing Standard Objects and creating Custom Objects.
- Experience customizing object page layouts and profile-based layout assignment.
- Experience creating Workflows and Approval Flows.
- Experience with developing data models within Salesforce.
- Should know details of Look-up and Master-Detail relationship.
- Experience creating Junction Objects to maintain one-to-many relationships.
- Fluent in Apex. Extensive experience developing custom Apex Classes and Apex Triggers.
- Fluent in Salesforce Query and Search Language (SOQL and SOSL).
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Governor limits, limit monitoring, and best-practices for limit-informed development.
- Experience developing Visualforce pages, Visualforce components and Customer Controllers.
- Firm understanding of Object-Oriented coding standards, Design Patterns, and similar best practices.