QA Automation Engineer - UX
The QX (UX- QA) Automation Engineer position in the User Experience group will focus on Design QA, such that the end deliverables being shipped out of Dev is verified to be aligned to Design Standards and is consistent from Experience perspective. UX will train the resource to do reviews. We are looking for passionate individuals responsible for ensuring that the platform is robust and consistent with the highest level of quality. This is a great opportunity to be an integral part of a team building Qualys’ next generation Experience, leveraging open source technologies and work on challenging and business-impacting projects.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in testing distributed multi-tier web-based Applications and having exposure & understanding of Backend systems
- Must be a critical thinker with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Experience in Python, Maven, Java scripting/ programming, Selenium and Groovy are desired
- Feel comfortable working closely with developers, business and other quality analysts
- Development experience in building test frameworks for automating the testing of platform components from UI standpoints
- Testing focusing towards achieving 75%+ code coverage using tools and scripting languages
- Experience working in a security domain is a plus
- Maintain code coverage of 75%+ with automation
- Build and maintain a framework for testing
- Create and manage test plans and suites
- Work closely with developers ensuring proper testing
- Publish QA test pass/fail summary to team
- Check on Design Implementations that are being shipped out of Dev before it hits normal
- Do UX Reviews and log design Bugs in JIRA. Ensure bugs are fixed by Dev by owning up to the process. Get a complete understanding on Design Standards and add value to the process. Also work as a Design Review filter between Dev Deliverables and Production. Being part of the UX team you will be trained on UX Standards and part of UX processes to deliver better quality.