Product Manager - Container Security
Qualys is looking for an experienced Product Manager for Container Security. In this role you will identify customer needs, drive product features and engage with sales teams, customers. This role will involve close collaboration with the cross functional team (Product Managers, Engineering, Sales, Support & marketing). This role requires experience and understanding in the domains of cloud native infrastructure (Public Cloud, Containers, Serverless, Kubernetes), devops, and security (Infrastructure, Workload, Application).
Roles and Responsibilities
Understand customer needs, perform detailed technical, market research & design product use cases to drive container security product features
Work with the UX team to develop delightful user experiences for identified product use cases
Work with the documentation team to thoroughly document product capabilities and features and deliver as self-service product documentation for customers
Closely work with and guide engineering teams in fast-paced sprints to build and deliver key product features & experiences on Qualys’ Cloud Platform
Work with engineering, customer success, customers to understand and drive areas of improvement needed in the product
Work with the product managers, marketing team to build key product marketing collateral and deliver field sales team training.
Partner with sales teams, solution architects to present product value & benefits to customers. Engage in discussions with customer to understand their problems, answer questions about the product and educate them about the value of the product.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Technical background in engineering (Any of the following - Development, Agile QA, DevOps, SecOps) with at least 5 years experience in building SaaS, cloud-based security products.
- At least 1-2 years experience in product management roles for SaaS, cloud-based security products
- Should have a good technical understanding of devops (CI/CD, Release/Deployment automation) public cloud(AWS, Azure, GCP), cloud native technologies (Kubernetes, Containers, Serverless) and micro-service architectures.
- Should be able to demonstrate excellent communication, inter-personal , presentation and writing skills.
- Passionate about investigating, keeping up with the latest in cloud , cloud native technologies and dabble in the same.
- Travel up to 25%
At Qualys, we’re passionate about finding new, innovative ways to solve the IT security and compliance challenges of our customers. We believe each employee makes a difference, and we empower them in their roles, supporting them for maximum career and personal growth.