Technical Account Manager - Pre-Sales Enterprise (India & SAARC)
We are looking for a candidate, who combines the characteristics of a strong sales personality with the one of a technical adviser. Strong Sales Skills are a must, and in order to be able to lead the prospects through the whole sales cycle without additional technical assistance, the perfect candidate should have a strong technical background.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for actively driving and managing the pre-sales process with direct and channel customers. The TAM must be able to articulate the company’s technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical and business issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Identify and develop potential new business opportunities
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management, Marketing and Engineering teams·
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Delivery high-level and detailed sales presentations
- Reporting through Company’s CRM
- Train customers to use products effectively
- Provide functional and technical support to customers
- Identify solutions to reduce support costs
- Responsible for attending conferences, seminars, etc
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with strong knowledge in security space: Vulnerability Management, Policy Compliance, Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Patch Management (PM), File Integrity Monitoring (FIM) and other enterprise security solutions.
Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in response to emails, RFPs and when submitting reports. Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in sales & pre-sales relevant experience.
- Solid technical background with hands on experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English
- Able to travel throughout sales territories
- IT Security Experience is a must
- Based in any Indian Metro or a city with good air connectivity