Solutions Architect, EDR
Qualys is seeking a Solution Architect for its endpoint security product line. This individual has managed/influenced malware incident response or threat hunting programs for a mid-sized or a large organization.
Candidate will work with customers and field teams to understand customer's malware and threat response use cases and requirements specifically for Endpoint Protection (EPP) and Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) for their hybrid infrastructure (on-prem, virtualized, cloud, containerized, SaaS).
The solution architect will identify customer requirements and work with the product managers and development teams to define new functionality and product enhancements. In addition, the candidate will be the EDR, EPP, and malware subject matter expert on best industry practices to be the bridge between customers/technical support and the PM/engineering team.
The candidate should be able to evangelize on Qualys Continuous Security platform and its endpoint security capabilities - including writing white-papers on competitive advantages, performing webinars, helping with the product roadmap, updating field teams, and conducting internal sales training as well as customer support training on key uses of the product, product and workflow trainings.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Customer interactions via traveling to locations and/or virtual meetings
- Understand customers' endpoint security needs to help them solve those needs with Qualys' product and services
- Assist customers with product installation, setup, configuration and larger rollouts
- Work closely with the Technical Account Managers (TAMs) to ensure customers' short and long term needs are met
- Work closely with Product Managers to ensure urgent and important requirements are included in product release planning and help in the reassessment of product roadmap
- Maintain vigilance with the cybersecurity industry and competitive landscape to influence the strategic direction of the product
- Contribute in the development of product related sales-enablement packages and product messaging
- Facilitate the training of field sales (TAMs)
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in the endpoint security industry
- Breadth and depth of knowledge on the cybersecurity threat landscape and attack techniques
- Familiarity with incident response, threat hunting, malware analysis, and digital forensics
- Familiarity with MITRE ATT&CK, diamond model, or other cyber threat kill chains
- Technical proficiency in Windows, Linux, and/or macOS
- Prior experience of interacting with customers in a similar kind of role
- Excellent written skills to product whitepapers, technical documents, and blogs
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
Additional Skills Desired:
- Experience with machine learning / artificial intelligence
- Experience with vulnerability management, secure configuration management, policy compliance, file integrity monitoring, log management, or SIEM tools
- Experience with coordinating and communicating across multiple time zones