Manager, Corporate IT
The ideal candidate will have experience in IT Operation and Project Management and a deep technical background in applications and infrastructure.
The Manager of Corporate IT will be responsible for assisting in executing Information Technology projects, including the development, planning, organizing, designing, and configuration of a technology project. This position will also ensure the optimal operation of the service desk team and foster a teamwork culture that shares the workload, information, knowledge and supports the initiative of the organization and company.
- Maintain quality of service by establishing and enforces organization standards and SLA
- Guiding the team member through escalation and technical issues
- Technical hand-on with problem identification and resolving a complex issue
- Ensure all asset management guidelines and procedures are followed
- Ensure inventory and assets are tracked, maintained to ensure inventory and software are available
- Review, plan and implement continuous improvement of process and procedure
- Review, plan, design, configure to implement systems and system integration projects
- Manage, coordinate, and respond to activity relating to quarterly IT SOX review
- Gain an in-depth understanding and hands-on knowledge of current system infrastructure which includes Windows Server, VMWare, Nutantix, AD, AD replication, DFS, DHCP, GPO, Backup, Linux, and tools use by IT to manage the Corp IT infrastructure
- Create, review, update, and maintain the IT knowledge base documentation.
- Managing expectations of key stakeholders.
- Provide On-Call support in an on-call rotation.
- Minimum 10 years of Information Technology experience in the management of operation, system administration, application, helpdesk, business process and technical solution delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience highly preferred
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple issues at once while meeting commitment and deadline
- Knowledge of the Microsoft product and Office 365 product suite
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory and related technologies (DNS, file sharing security, centralized printing, etc.)
- Knowledge of networking concepts and technologies (TCP/IP, DHCP, VLAN, VPN, etc.)