Demand Generation and Event Manager
Qualys seeks an experienced marketing & event professional to lead and localize its marketing functions across the UK and the Nordics. The candidate must be skilled at all aspects of field marketing, customer events, campaign creations and execution, analysis of the event’s efficiency and of the ROI.
In particular, you will be working to ensure the quality of the results, and the efficiency of the leads process at all stages, including internal requalification and post-processing. Your activity will be performed using digital marketing tools, and will cover the UK and the Nordics.
The ideal candidate has a proven experience in digital marketing, is used to work on a campaign from the ground up and can set up and analyze performance indicators; demonstrates accountability for critical pipeline and conversion targets; is able to promote and complete digital marketing initiatives geared to field, customers, prospects.
The candidate will work collaboratively with Corporate Communications and Events Director EMEA to successfully align with company objectives and desired outcomes.
We are seeking someone with the following personal qualities: initiative, integrity, devotion to results, adaptability, diligence and grit.
· Schedule and organize – with the communication & Events team – tours, events, and seminaries in the UK and in the Nordics: location determination, logistic, invitations, prospectus and budget tracking
· Support Business and Strategic Planning: help defining the demand-generation strategy, making available the necessary content, supervising the marketing message to broadcast, ensuring efficiency of implementation, defining and tracking measurable goals.
· Campaign Planning and Results Driven: Adapt to local reality and implement actionable Qualys campaigns that can scale across field, partner and customer, with a clear focus on quality execution and campaign outcomes that lead to marketing sourced pipeline.
· Ensure a quality database is extracted, maintained and effectively segmented
· Manage, lead, execute and own a campaign pipeline for effectiveness and results.
· Analyse campaign results and optimise to increase engagement, lead quality, conversion rate and program performance.
· Track, measure and refine: Measure the metrics, capture and provide business insights, and consistently report impact.
· Communications: Excels in clear and concise verbal and written communications
· Represent the Qualys brand presence to ensure high quality experience at every touch point.
· Work closely with the Sales Directors and the Demand Gen team to develop the appropriate and “customized” campaigns when necessary, in order to respond precisely to the operational units and partnerships’ needs.
· Assist EMEA Events Director to propose optimal spending—lead generation/nurturing, partner joint marketing, etc.
Background & Experience:
· Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in B2B marketing, leading and managing campaigns – preferably in a B2B high-tech or web-centric business.
· Hands on experience with using Marketo or similar automation tools and CRM tools (SFDC) to report and manage funnel progression
· High tech knowledge in software security, networking, SAAS, and/or Cloud a plus
· Industry knowledge of latest demand generation trends, including metrics and measurement, nurture strategies, digital, online and live events
· Native English speaker, additional European languages a plus.
· BS/BA degree required.
· Strategic and original thinker also able to execute.
· Initiative and drive; does not wait for detailed direction.
· Ability to work independently in changing environments, and the ability/willingness to learn.
· Analytical, with the ability to capture and share key data and insights to be used to drive marketing strategies and decisions