Cloud Infrastructure Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for project deliverables
- Responsible to work very closely with project management teams and schedule work allocation on regular basis.
- Responsible to manage a pool of resources across different geographical locations.
- Responsible to maintain low attrition ratio.
- Manager will be required to maintain the skill level as well upskilling of existing resources.
- Manager will have to own infrastructure as well data center deliverables.
- Drive incident resolution, perform root cause analysis, implement improvements.
- Reduce incidents and turnaround time in servers availability.
- Collaborate with multiple teams in analyzing each service outage, measure, maintain and present the service quality metrics to management.
- Responsible to maintain 24/7 service to customers and reduce MTTR in case of service interruption.
- Identify and resolve customer issues related to Qualys products and services.
- Participate in product design discussions and make appropriate recommendations.
- Continuous monitoring improvement for the infrastructure.
- Continuously work on productivity improvements by automating the work.
- Manage infrastructure capacity at optimum level.
- Reduce turn around time of the business deliverables.
- Manage Backups and implement disaster recovery solutions.
- Manage on premise or public cloud implementation as well lead new deployments.
- Design and implement infrastructure solutions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- 15+ years of experience in infrastructure management
- 10+ years of production support experience
- 5+ years of people management experience.
- BS or Engineering in Computer science or electronics or related IT focused.
- Extensive knowledge of Linux systems including hardware, software, and applications.
- Working knowledge of VMware and other virtualization products.
- Working knowledge on at least one of public cloud platforms like OCI, AWS, Azure, GCP and other cloud platforms.
- Preferred experience with Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform.
- Experience with Storage will be an added advantage.
- Provide hands-on technical leadership in design and support of linux servers
- Should have good knowledge of information security principles and practices, understanding of security protocols and standards.
- Working experience in SaaS and public cloud is highly desirable.
- Applicant should have a valid passport.
- Must be able to work in a cross cultural environment.
- Must have exceptional verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Must be able to work on 24/7 on-call schedule.
- Must be able to work constructively in team environment.