Product Manager, XDR Platform
Qualys platform helps IT & security teams discover and inventory their assets, prevent risk, while continuously monitoring them for latest threats and responding quickly to remediate. Qualys XDR solution will unify and correlate various endpoint & network telemetry like asset metadata from end-of-life visibility to unauthorized software, vulnerabilities and exploits, misconfigurations, detection of malicious activities, with additional context from other third-party data sources along with inline orchestration for live actions, all using a powerful backend to correlate it all for accurate assessment, detection, and response – all in a single, cloud-based app.
Qualys XDR, already in Beta, will truly take customers beyond managing complex solutions, while helping them secure their environment.
As a member of the XDR product management team, you will be collaborating on the strategic definition of the solution and responsible to work directly with the development team to productize customer needed capabilities to solve the most challenging problems in cybersecurity. In addition to your own knowledge and experience, you will collaborate with XDR senior product manager as well as our worlds-class engineering and threat intelligence teams to prioritize and develop the right features to position Qualys as an industry leader in XDR. On the product enablement side, you will work with a cross functional internal team for sales and field enablement to drive better demonstration of capabilities for business outcomes.
- As a Product Manager for XDR, you will be responsible for translating customer use cases into actionable user stories and epics for developers.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team on solution architecture and feature design as well as drive engineering deliverables from conception to delivery.
- Work with Sr. Product Manager, solution architect(s) and other key stakeholders to ensure features delivered map to real world usage, translating customer feedback into new feature requests and feature refinements.
- Work directly with engineering management to ensure on time delivery of defined product features.
- Collaborate with XDR PM team on prioritization of the product backlogs to develop and maintain roadmaps for internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop personas for each product and ensure those personas reflect each class of customer, stakeholder and internal resources that use the products
- Deliver product feature/solution demonstrations to customers
- Working closely with UX/ UI experts to create an intuitive and state of the art user interface
- Track product competition and ensure sales and marketing has the material needed to maximize sales efforts relative to competitors
Be an expert in SIEM / log management / XDR domain to drive for business outcomes -
- Eager to tackle interesting challenges and build an industry leading solution in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in cyber security and at least one of the following platforms: Splunk, Securonix, Hadoop, Elastic/ELK, Arcsight, LogRhythm, Exabeam
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to create enablement collateral (presentations, whitepapers, demos, etc)
- Be the Voice of the Customer for internal cross functional engineering teams to express the customer’s requirements to engineering, development and support
- Be a thought leader and share best practices via blogs, videos, webinars, etc.
What you bring along:
- 10+ years of experience as Product Manager/Product Expert of cybersecurity products.
- 5+ years of experience in SIEM / log management technologies - Endpoint Detection, XDR and network security considered a plus
- Appreciation towards native data correlation to provide comprehensive view of security for customers
- 5+ years of experience in data connectors
- Experience working closely with engineering and data, research teams to deliver production grade practical capabilities.
- Knowledgeable in modern technologies such as - containers, cloud & security for ephemeral assets and their security data visualizations.
- Outstanding spoken and written communication skills.
- Empathy for customer challenges and needs, turning them into opportunities in the short and long-term.