Lead - Human Resource
The role will be doing all employee life cycle events. Managing on boarding, support appraisal cycles, Audits, Employee connects & experience, exit formalities. collaborate with all the cross functional teams to bring closures on employee ask.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be solely responsible for managing the entire Employee Life Cycle from joining till exit and ensure a smooth transition of the employees during working with the company.
- Be creative to plan & execute all employee engagement activities, arranging motivation sessions, communication within teams and within company for such activities, achievement communication and related planning etc.
- Handle entire event from start to end without any assistance and make it relevant and engaging for the employee single handedly.
- Identify key engagement drivers and develop the supporting internal communication plan to inform, inspire, and involve employees at all levels and geographically dispersed locations.
- Motivate and get employees involved in every engagement program to make more vibrant, energetic and value adding program.
- Provide required help in on-boarding process and be completely responsible for certain Pre and Post joining responsibilities.
- Conduct audits and ensure 100% compliance towards processes.
- Be responsible for performance failure & achievement communication, take exit interviews of the employees in resign cases, process full and final settlements and ensure employee leaves with positive impression about the company and the process is handled with care.