We are looking for an experienced Salesforce.com Administrator who has an in-depth understanding of the SFDC tool along with experience in working with Businesses on the Sales Cloud as well as Service Cloud. The successful candidate will embrace the challenge of solving critical business problems and acting as the knowledge expert for evolving new processes within the company. This role will work with representatives from every department – in particular, Sales, Marketing & Customer Success - to build and maintain processes and manage the data relating to them.
- Must have a deep understanding of scalable solutions and Salesforce best practices
- Manage day to day SFDC Admin activities
- Maintain Users, User Roles, Security, and Profiles
- Hands-on experience integrating Salesforce with Marketo (or equivalent Marketing tool)
- Should maintain Sales, Service cloud applications along with the customizations in different functional areas covering those
- Drive resolution of issues related to the Salesforce.com platform
- Remain current on Salesforce.com best practices and technologies
- Changeset management between development/test sandboxes and production Salesforce environment
- Develop and improve reports, dashboards, and supporting process flows to provide reliable, accurate, and timely visibility into our Salesforce.com data.
- Experience maintaining customer/partner master data
- Should have experience in working with L1/L2 Support
- 3 to 5 Years of experience as SFDC Administrator
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to influence and gain commitment at all organizational levels
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Positive attitude and team player mentality
- Proven experience with business process optimization
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (201)
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce security framework profiles, permission sets, OWD, role hierarchy, sharing settings, etc.
- Experience in working on sales lifecycle, case lifecycle, workflow, process builder, approval, lightning flow, report & dashboards configurations
- Experience in case entitlement and milestone infrastructure
- Experience in data migration
- Hands-on experience in territory management, lead routing, lead conversion configurations
- CPQ integration experience
- Experience in installing and maintaining the AppExchange product along with the licensing model information
Nice to have:
- Experience in SSO configuration
- Experience in partner data management and awareness of partner sales lifecycle
- Experience in maintaining the lightning org, configuring the lightning components, lightning page layouts, assignments etc.