Senior Workday HCM Engineer
This is a cross-functional role working closely with IT, HR, Finance, and Payroll departments to perform system enhancements, modification of the existing HCM configuration.
- Day-to-day support of Workday as Subject Matter expert working on business process configuration, design, and maintenance, consisting of the following solutions: HCM, Benefits, Time Tracking, Absence, Talent, and Advanced Compensation.
- Respond to all Workday related questions and requests from the organization.
- Recommend and implement policies on reporting standards and offer technical solutions to gain process efficiency and preserve data integrity.
- Perform regular audits of data to identify inconsistencies and work with team members to correct data as needed.
- Support integrations and file transfers with external benefit providers.
- Create EIB and successfully complete mass uploads for various scenarios such as compensation changes promotion and termination of employees, manager changes, organizational changes such as department numbers, cost centers, etc.
- Partner with stakeholders (internal/external to HR) to understand new report/data requirements and ensure results meet business needs.
- Create and maintain system use procedure manual that documents business processes.
- Support data integration efforts between HCM and other enterprise software platforms.
- Create and deliver manager self-service training.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- Workday HCM certification
- Experience with at least one full life cycle Workday implementation preferably for a software development organization
- Minimum 6 years of experience with relevant Workday solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with strong attention and accuracy with details.
- Comfortable and agile working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with data analytics is preferred