Manager, Technical Project Management
The Manager, Technical Program Management role is positioned within the support team and responsible to work closely with critical Qualys customers to enhance overall customer experience. They're tasked with collaborating cross functionally with various groups within the organization, building strategic relationships with customers, being a trusted advisor to customers, product adoption, critical escalation handling, and customer satisfaction.
This role will be responsible for leading our Technical Program Managers to world-class results. Our ideal candidate is passionate about driving value for customers, is experienced in growing and guiding a team of post-sales specialists and has a consistent track record of success in a fast-growing B2B on-prem and cloud-based software company.
You will be responsible for achieving the objectives of the team, reporting, internal and external stakeholder reviews, continuous improvement of results, ensuring support and alignment across the extended Qualys leadership team.
- Lead our Americas TPM team, creating and executing a cohesive strategy including goals, performance, and key metrics to drive strong customer retention, expansion, adoption, and referrals
- Hire, on-board, train, coach, and mentor the team members including development and tracking of key performance indicators
- Drive best practices and outcomes across customers that grow and promote adoption, customer health, renewal/expansion, and likelihood to recommend Qualys
- Drive customer awareness, engagement, and adoption of Qualys portfolio, product features and services to maximize the adoption and realized value of their purchased solutions
- Foster cross functional collaboration and culture within the team and with internal partners Team with Migrations, Sales, Marketing, Support, Professional Services, and Product.
- Perform ongoing analysis of customer lifecycle and take necessary measures to increase engagement and consequent impact throughout
- Develop data driven methods to drive improvement and monitor trends on an account level basis
- Create and drive a program to identify at-risk accounts and develop corrective plans
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience in a technical program management, technical support, or customer success position at a SaaS company
- 2+ years experience in people management
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, business, or equivalent work experience
- Technical knowledge and experience in the following areas is a big plus: security operations, network security, technical support, incident detection/response, malware analysis, and threat response
- Experience with web application security testing or web application scanning products is a significant plus.
- Have a technical background with a strong interest in mastering technical concepts.
- Strong operational background with the proven ability to define and leverage business metrics to manage team goals. Track record of delivering results above expectations
- Prior success with utilizing data and analysis to drive positive outcomes, improve outcomes, and drive better approaches to problems
- Excellent executive level communication and presentation skills