Email Marketing Specialist
Email Marketing Specialist –
Plans and executes email campaigns using the marketing automation system. Works closely with Product and Events Marketing teams, as well as Enterprise Communications, in the planning and implementation of all marketing automation projects. Serves as a power user of the marketing automation system.
Job Responsibilities –
- Serves the marketing automation system, including execution of email programs, to ensure efficiency, data quality, and accurate campaign flows.
- Partners with Events teams / Demand Gen team to translate marketing requirements to create functional campaigns within marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Ensures all programs support best practices and benchmark results for communications quantity and frequency to avoid prospect/customer fatigue.
- Analyzes operational process to determine and implement new efficiencies.
- Manages Qualys’ email reputation and performance to ensure best practices are maintained. Routinely audits user practices to ensure compliance.
- Ensures data hygiene standards are maintained, including list importing, exporting, updating, and cleansing data, as needed, to ensure quality.
- Collaborate with Marketing team members to facilitate email development projects including sourcing content, graphic design, and web-related development
- Implements advanced marketing automation system features to improve email contribution to pipeline and revenue.
- Expert level experience building smart lists and segmentations
- Maintain content, data, and journey development within Marketo
- Build and execute lead nurture campaigns including Marketo emails, landing pages, and automation flows to drive performance metrics through the funnel
- Provides documentation and training to support end users.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related subject required
- 2 years of experience in Relevant marketing data analysis experience, including Marketo or other relevant Marketing Automation Tool experience.
- Experience in Salesforce.com CRM.
- Solid experience with HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). Experience with planning, set-up, execution, and management of targeted email campaigns and email nurture programs. Experience with A/B and multivariate testing.
- Exceptional communication and project management abilities, to manage complex and competing priorities
- Strong understanding of reporting metrics as they apply to email
- Ability to adhere to compliance procedures for review and approval
- Strong QA capabilities, ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Working knowledge of tools like ASANA, 6sense, Tableau and Jira would be helpful