Salesforce CPQ Developer
Qualys, Inc is a pioneer and leading provider of disruptive cloud-based IT, security and compliance solutions with over 10,000 active customers in more than 130 countries, including a majority of each of the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100. Qualys helps organizations streamline and consolidate their security and compliance solutions in a single platform and build security into digital transformation initiatives for greater agility, better business outcomes, and substantial cost savings.
The Qualys Cloud Platform and its integrated Cloud Apps deliver businesses critical security intelligence continuously, enabling them to automate the full spectrum of auditing, compliance, and protection for IT systems and web applications across on premises, endpoints, cloud, containers, and mobile environments.
Qualys is seeking an experienced Salesforce CPQ Developer with a strong background on configure price and quote in Salesforce using Salesforce CPQ. This role will allow the candidate to interact with senior sales and products executives, understand their critical business needs and implement them into a pricing platform that supports a large sales team. He/She will work closely with product management in developing robust, scalable and flexible solution architectures for various quoting requirements including designing prototypes, building proof of concepts, and preparing architecture roadmaps.
Role & Responsibilities
The Salesforce CPQ Developer will be responsible for the following key responsibilities on a day to day basis
- Strong expertise in Microsoft excel, macros and ability to convert the pricing setup in excel to CPQ
- Very strong in data and pricing analytics which can include discounting analysis, pricing modifications impact analysis, partner margin analysis
- Assist in regular SKU management and price sheet update activities. He/She will also assist in excel based data analysis to summarize and present pricing recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Assist technical leads in perform hands-on solution design, solution architecture, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements
- Demonstrate Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce.com platform capabilities based on new business use cases
- Must have a strong development knowledge of SFDC, Salesforce Objects, Data Model, approval flows, Reports and Dashboards
- Relevant experience with Apex Classes, Visual Force, AppExchange, Force.com pages and AppExchange tools
- Minimum of 3 year of experience on Steelbrick/Salesforce CPQ.
- Prior experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to CPQ, and experience in the capacity of a CPQ Developer.
- Familiarity with ERP/Billing systems
- Very strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skill.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross-functional and cross teams and deliver to aggressive timelines.