Full Stack Software Engineer
We are looking for talented and motivated full-stack developers with 2 + years of professional experience, who are interested in delivering large scale distributed software systems using cutting-edge technologies, solve complex problems and deliver robust solutions.
Be a part of Qualys CloudView, a team of software engineers innovating/working on cloud inventory and security assessment in the next generation of Qualys Technology Platform. This position is for the Qualys Pune development center.
What you get to do
- You will get to team up with highly talented and highly motivated engineers and architects innovating the next generation of Qualys Technology Platform processing over 100 million transactions and terabytes of data per day.
- As a part of this team, you will be working in a fast paced environment prototyping, designing, developing and supporting a highly scalable SaaS-based cloud security platform.
- We leverage open source technologies to solve challenging problems aligned with the enterprise security business needs
- You will be working on groundbreaking ideas and innovations which will be translated into products as features or new products themselves.
- You will collaborate with a UI/UX designer and other front-end and middle-tier engineers to design, prototype, and build complex cloud-based security applications.
- You will assist with integration of UI components with backend logic, interface implementation, and troubleshooting.
- Maintaining and supporting the existing UI, however, there will be plenty of opportunities to create solutions for advanced functionality while making improvements to existing areas of the application, as well as with new features.
Excellent programming and designing skills. Full Stack developer with 2 + years of professional experience, developing applications using Spring Boot / micro-services and UI frameworks.
- Good knowledge of CSS fundamentals
- Deeper understanding of Chrome Dev Tools. Should understand nuances of the timeline for perf monitoring. Proficient with debugging and testing tools to troubleshoot and optimize the UI.
- Deeper Knowledge and good understanding of different frontend architectures.
- Deeper understanding of network layer, HTTP, HTTPS, cookies, local storage and good understanding of front-end security best practices and XSS, CSRF, etc
- Good knowledge of UI optimizations and performance
- Java 8, Spring Boot, Maven.
- Good Understanding about Core java.
- Good understanding of relational databases and/or NoSQL DB, preferably Cassandra
- Should have experience designing REST endpoints.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- Good understanding of unit/integration test frameworks
- Nice to have knowledge about Jenkins, Docker, containers and Micro Service deployment
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms, application design