Senior CPQ Developer
Qualys is seeking a passionate and dedicated Senior CPQ and Pricing Analyst to join our team of experienced professionals to support CPQ pricing operations. This unique role will allow the successful candidate to interact with senior sales and products executives, understand their critical business needs and implement them into a pricing platform that supports a large sales team. He/She will work closely with product management in developing robust, scalable and flexible solution architectures for various quoting requirements including designing prototypes, building proof of concepts, and preparing architecture roadmaps.
Role & Responsibilities
The senior CPQ Developer will be responsible for the following key responsibilities on a day to day basis:
- Act as a liaison between Technical team, Functional teams - Sales, Product and Finance stakeholders to drive configure, pricing and quoting (CPQ) implementations.
- Be recognized as a functional expert in CPQ, Contract Management domain.
- Strong expertise in Microsoft excel, macros and ability to convert the pricing setup in excel to CPQ
- Very strong in data and pricing analytics which can include discounting analysis, pricing modifications impact analysis, partner margin analysis.
- Participate, influence and drive cross-functional projects that impact the Pricing Operations and CPQ processes.
- Assist in regular SKU management and price sheet update activities. He/She will also assist in excel based data analysis to summarize and present pricing recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Assist technical leads in perform hands-on solution design, solution architecture, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements
- Demonstrate Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce.com platform capabilities based on new business use cases
- Must have a strong development knowledge of SFDC, Salesforce Objects, Data Model, approval flows, Reports and Dashboards
- Relevant experience with Apex Classes, Visual Force, AppExchange, Force.com pages and AppExchange tools
- Minimum of 3 year of experience on Steelbrick/Salesforce CPQ.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in CPQ implementations.
- Prior experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to CPQ, and experience in the capacity of a CPQ Developer.
- Familiarity with ERP/Billing systems
- Very strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skill.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross-functional and cross teams and deliver to aggressive timelines.