Post Sales SME TAM
What is Qualys: Qualys constitutes the real cornerstone of IT Security, providing for most of the Fortune 2,000 companies. Born together with the IT Security discipline, based on the Cloud from day 1, natively designed for scalability, the open solutions from Qualys are extensively adopted by companies of all sizes and levels to perform IT Asset, Security, Vulnerability and Compliance management and much more.
Who is Qualys: Qualys is a NASDAQ-listed company, delivering double-digit % revenue increases every year, rated amongst the most profitable IT Security companies. Completely self-sustained, our 47 offices worldwide count over 1,200 employees. And we are certified Venture Capital-free!
Qualys approach: Qualys solutions deliver unrivalled vision and quality to all Customers, deeply critical environments where no risk is admitted; in fact, in the subscription model proposed by Qualys, business entirely depends on the quality perceived by the customer, and the room for expansion he discovers in the solutions.
Qualys key factor: At Qualys, we understand that only key people can take care of customers’ key environments. The unique combination of technical and interpersonal skills required to work for Qualys, are justified by the challenge proposed.
Qualys people: Our brand is recognised as a market leader in Cyber Security. We place great emphasis on the blend of skills that our customers want in a partner and our overall aim is customer satisfaction. We operate through transparent goals, independence, co-dependence, coaching and development. We train our teams to be the best, with regular technical, product, market and industry updates. We don’t stand still.
Qualys recruitment: We recruit quality people with the skills, know-how and experience our customers expect. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe that our diversity creates opportunities, new approaches, innovation and success. Our aim is customer satisfaction and we deliver!
If you think your skills set will benefit our customers, take a look at the role we’re describing below and get in touch with us.
The Technical Account Manager is in charge of managing the relationship with Small and Medium Enterprise (companies with 251-5000 employees) customers and the primary responsibility is to ensure the customer’s satisfaction.
The Post-Sales Technical Account Manager will be responsible for renewing and upselling his/her client base quarterly and to ensure proper deployment of new and upsold services.
The Technical Account Manager will connect on a regular basis with our existing customers and perform technical checkups. The Account Manager will serve as the primary point of contact for his/her customers and will assist with inquiries with the help of the resources such as Support, Pre-Sales or Management. He/She will be responsible for gathering customer feedback, details, and use cases and delivering it to the internal organization/Product Manager as data points to drive product and company direction.
Success of this role will be measured by the annual renewal rate and upsell rate of SME customers, and their overall satisfaction. The Technical Account Manager will work closely with Pre-Sales to help close customers from a technical perspective.
The TAM will work closely with Qualys TAM (Technical Account Managers), partners to grow overall coverage of territory which covers: Belgium (Flemish), the Netherlands, Nordics (Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland & Denmark). We have an office in Almere, the Netherlands.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with important knowledge of IT security and will be familiar with typical business and sales process controls. The ability to demonstrate strong presentation skills and communicate professionally in response to emails, RFPs and submitting reports is essential. An organised and analytical approach to finding solutions to obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches is also key.
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years relevant experience (preferably supporting external clients)
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Familiarity with customer presentations and negotiations is desired.
- Keep sales admin up to date and complete sales reports when necessary.
- Capable of blending technical details with commercial requirements
- Preferred knowledge of key technologies and subjects including;
- TCP/IP and networking,
- Vulnerability Management,
- Policy Compliance/Audit Tools,
- Network Security,
- Web App Security,
- Endpoint Detection and Response,
- File integrity Monitoring
- Patch management.
- other relevant enterprise security solutions
- Cloud providers
- Containers and DevOps cycle
- API scripting (curl, python, …)
- Previous experience of Qualys or related solutions
- Knowledge of Auditing Frameworks a plus: CIS, NIST, CobiT, ISO27001, ITIL
- Must possess an excellent work ethic with a ”make it happen” attitude.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Familiarity with customer presentations and negotiations is desired
- Able to travel throughout sales territory
- Previous experience of Qualys or related solutions
- Cyber Security Qualifications, examples: CompTIA Security, Ethical Hacker, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC