Senior Business Reporting Analyst
Qualys Support Program Office is looking for a Senior Business Reporting Analyst, who is a self-starter and meticulous, has the ability to connect data across disparate sources to produce next-level insights with advanced modeling and charting techniques to help make business decisions better, to join the Technical Support Program Office, responsibilities at a high-level include: -
- Gathering and Data Input related to Support Processes and Scheduled/On-Demand Reporting.
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Preparing reports, business documents, infographics for Senior and Executive leadership
- Contributing to the Design and maintenance of Data Management and Reporting Tools
- Collaborating with business teams and leaders for reporting needs in a consultative capacity
- Conducting System and Database audits
- Maintain a wide variety of data available in Salesforce, Qualys Products, and other Disparate sources and actively analyze, interpret, and forecast different metrics, ensuring a high level of accuracy, timeliness, and usefulness of the data for the business leaders and teams
- Use modeling strategies to provide an overview of new processes and enhanced procedures for business-wide reporting, frequently needing to exercise sound judgment, critical thinking, and excellent Stakeholder Management
- Work with Program Managers to visualize the impact of initiatives and produce data related to program benefit measurements.
- Troubleshoot and Train Users on Reports and Tools
- Project Manage Reporting Initiatives to provide in-depth insights into business metrics, relationships, and trends
- Prepare Infographic Executive Summaries for Mission Critical metrics.
- Work on Ways to continually improve data management solutions for the teams.
- R or Python - Statistical Programming
- Data Visualization
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, presentation, interpersonal) Skills
- Critical Thinking and Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
Good to Have
- Data Warehousing
- Experience with Machine Learning Models, NLP/NLU
Relevant Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s in Science/Engineering/Quantitative Disciplines (Math, Statistics), or equivalent relevant experience
- Background in SaaS/Cybersecurity
- Experience working in Customer facing Technical Support Organizations in a similar Role and a deep understanding of the Business
- Adept at producing excellent infographic summaries and presenting to Senior/Executive leadership consistently