Sr. Technical Support Project Manager
The Technical Support Project Manager will be responsible for managing key projects and customer engagements. This will include handling communications across multiple teams, solution vendors, and customers. The focus will be to manage all customer escalations in relation to product defects, feature requests, ticket review, and executive reporting.
Close coordination is required between various team: Operations, Development, Quality Assurance, Sales, and Product Management. The right candidate must have excellent organizational, communication, leadership, and customer relationship skills. This candidate will establish proper expectations with customers, drive speedy resolution within schedule, and communicate status throughout the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand and document the impact an issue may present to a customer, the priority of any open tickets, and timelines for ongoing projects and commitments.
- Organize and conduct meetings for - effective execution of projects; customer satisfaction; case reviews
- Establish working relationships with key stakeholders and customers
- Experience in the IT Security domain
- Create detailed project plans with realistic timelines
- Organize and drive different teams to complete tasks within project timelines
- Establish and manage expectations within Qualys and with customers
- Facilitate necessary communication between internal teams and customers
- Provide thorough and timely status updates
- Understand and facilitate technical discussions with customers
- Serve as a point of escalation for projects and deployments
- Responsibilities will span teams in US and India
- Development and Delivery of Root Cause Analysis and Post Mortem reports.
- Gather and present measurable indicators of project success via detailed or summarized reports.
- Create and provide presentations to Executive Leadership.
- Uses in-depth knowledge of client industry and/or business processes, deep knowledge of the product being sold and technical expertise to drive and increase adoption and utilization of company products.
- Ensures best practices are adopted for product use.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 7 + years of customer-facing experience managing to successful and proven outcomes
- 5 + years of Saas experience
- Familiarity with PCI, NIST, Vulnerability Management or Web Applications
- Certifications Desired: CompTIA Security+, PMP, ITIL, or CISSP
- Project Management, business process reengineering and change management methodology knowledge and/or first-hand experience
- Previous experience with tracking projects in Spreadsheets, Jira, Salesforce, or other equivalent Project Management tracking software.
- Ability to build effective strategy (both with our customers and internally) and couple it with execution
- Ability to interact with and influence all levels from individual contributors to executives
- Demonstrated ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, and/or occasionally, unprecedented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated, highly collaborative, creative, goal- and growth-oriented, and team-centric