We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Manager, Engineering Windows Cloud Agent to work on Qualys’ Qualys Cloud Agent Platform endpoint module. Working with a team of engineers, you will be responsible for prototyping, designing, developing and supporting highly scalable SaaS-based cloud security endpoint agent.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of building Windows security endpoint agents, and is a creative thinker, problem solver, teacher, learner, and a fantastic manager of people.
- Passionate about building a world class team that excels at developing innovative Security products.
- Customer focused and highly driven to solve real problems for customers.
- Ensure that you maximize the productivity of your team, especially by predicting and resolving obstacles and dependencies before they are needed.
- Ensure collaboration, communication, and proper expectation setting across teams.
- Put in place and enforce best-in-class processes for ensuring high quality and high uptime for the product developed by the team.
- Research, evaluate and adopt next generation technologies.
- Produce high-quality software following good architecture and design principles that you and your team will find easy to work with in the future.
- Participate in architecture reviews related to performance and scalability of products.
- Bachelors/Masters/Doctorate in Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience a managing mid-sized team.
- 10+ years of experience as a hands-on engineer developing Software products and solutions for service-oriented deployment in public or private clouds. Products/services must have demonstrable market share/customer installed base.
- 8-10 years of C/C++ programming on Windows, skills including design, prototype, development, test, performance profiling, etc.
- Bonus to have 5-8 years of C/C++ kernel programming on Windows, skills including design, prototype, development, test, performance profiling, etc. Driver certification experience preferred.
- Hands-on with development tools like Visual Studio, Jira, GIT, Nexus, Maven, JIRA
- Agile Development with Scrum, Waterfall, Iterative, Spiral or mix of any of them based on projects.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
What we can offer:
- An environment to thrive and show your leadership skills
- Innovate, Code, make a difference.