Technical Product Manager, Platform Services
In this role you will identify customer needs, drive product features and engage with sales teams, and customers. This role will involve close collaboration with the cross functional team (Product Managers, Engineering, Sales, Support & marketing). This role requires experience and understanding in the domains cloud native infrastructure such as Qualys cloud platform.
- Be the ‘Product Owner’ that the engineering teams look up to and trust.
- Identify gaps in RBAC (Role Based Access Control) and follow through to implementation in the product.
- Create a Unified Framework for Reports, Dashboards and APIs (Application Programming Interface) for better data reporting.
- Understand customer needs, perform detailed technical, market research & design product use cases to drive container security product features.
- Work with the UX team to develop delightful user experiences for identified product use cases.
- Work with the documentation team, and SMEs to thoroughly document product capabilities and features and deliver as self-service product documentation for customers.
- Closely work with and guide engineering teams in fast-paced sprints to build and deliver key strategic product features.
- Work with engineering, customer support to drive areas of improvement needed in the product.
- Work with the marketing team to build key product marketing collateral and deliver field sales team training.
- Partner with sales teams, solution architects to present product value & benefits to customers.
- Engage in discussions with customer to understand their problems, answer questions about the product and educate them about the value of the product.
- Work closely with other product managers to deliver on a unified central platform approach for cross product interoperation and use case driven upsells.
- Meet regularly with customers to get feedback on product and enhancement requests while identifying correct design partners.
- Schedule regular TAM training and Company Sales organization to maintain a strong knowledge base about your product.
- Responsible for tracking and prioritizing, scheduling and including review of Feature requests and customer CRMs.
- Provide timely updates to executive team.
- B.S. in computer science, computer engineering, information systems, or a closely related discipline and at least five years of relevant work experience in the field of cybersecurity and IT infrastructure operations and sales development.
- Strong technical skills with a solid foundation in sales engagements and customer engagements.
- Comfortable with conflicts, capable of influencing cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills – capable of explaining complex requirements in simple words
- Experience working with large enterprises, understanding their needs and capabilities in deploying new software
- Experience with SaaS model / cloud-based security systems is a plus
- Any programing or integration experience in the past will be highly beneficial
- Personable with excellent English in both verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with system integrations, Jira (Agile/Scrum) and Confluence.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new concepts and capacity for self-teaching.
- A positive, optimistic attitude, an excellent listener and ability to understand the needs of the business.
- Dependable, proactive self-motivated and very organized.