Solutions Architect, VMDR
The Solution Architect will serve as an internal and external subject matter expert (SME), contributing to our understanding of customer challenges and communicating the value proposition of the Qualys Vulnerability Management solution in alignment with specific customer needs.
Engaging with customers to understand their Vulnerability Management use-cases/requirements and showcasing how Qualys platform and its integrated and solutions can help them with their use cases. The SME will identify document customer requirements, and work with the product managers and development teams to define functions and product enhancements.
- Provide pre- and post-sales professional guidance around the implementation and operation of Qualys VM
- Supports (initially) the following modules: VM, Cybersecurity Asset Management, Cloud Agent (inventory, vm), continuous monitoring, threat protection, virtual and physical appliances.
- Provide guidance to customers around product architecture, deployment, and operation
- Provide high level guidance to customers building VM programs, supporting processes, and how to support/operate those programs with Qualys
- Strong hands-on experience deploying and managing Qualys VM products
- Experience building/operating VM programs
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP networking protocol stack down to the packet level, able to read and understand PCAPs, able to diagnose and explain networking operational or design issues
- Understands core networking services and their requirements including DNS, DHCP, routing, VLAN configuration
- Excellent presentation and business writing skills
- Prior experience in a professional services or similar role
- Travel expectation 30%