Product Manager, EDR
Qualys is seeking a Product Manager for its endpoint security product line. This individual will be responsible for helping define and execute the vision, roadmap, and features of Qualys Multi-Vector Endpoint Detection & Response. He/she will coordinate across the company with engineering, product management peers, marketing, sales, support, and directly with customers to define, design, and deliver an endpoint security solution to protect against the latest threats and attack techniques.
Candidates should have a background and prior experience in one or more of the following disciplines: product management, enterprise software development, quality assurance, and/or cybersecurity threat research.
The candidate should be able to evangelize Qualys Continuous Security platform and its endpoint security capabilities - including writing white-papers on competitive advantages, performing webinars, defining with the product roadmap, updating field teams, and conducting internal sales training as well as customer support training on key uses of the product, product and workflow trainings.
Key Responsibilities: Understand customers' endpoint security needs to ideate product features
- Ensure urgent and important requirements are defined and delivered as part of the product roadmap
- Work closely with development, design and QA teams to define requirements and acceptance criteria for new features and product capabilities
- Partner with Qualys product management peers to deliver cross-product security use cases
- Maintain vigilance with the cybersecurity industry and competitive landscape to influence the strategic direction of the product
- Contribute in the development of product related sales-enablement collateral and product messaging
- Collaborate with technical support to maintain product quality
- Customer interactions via traveling to locations and/or virtual meetings
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with endpoint security products (anti-malware, EDR, incident response, threat hunting, etc)
- Breadth and depth of knowledge on the cybersecurity threat landscape and attack techniques
- Familiarity with incident response, threat hunting, malware analysis, and digital forensics
- Familiarity with MITRE ATT&CK, diamond model, or other cyber threat kill chains
- Knowledgeable of Windows, Linux, and/or macOS
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
Additional Skills Desired:
- Former experience as a developer, QA engineer, threat research, or tier 3 technical support for endpoint security products
- Former experience as an incident responder, security operations, or threat hunter
- Experience with vulnerability management, secure configuration management, policy compliance, file integrity monitoring, log management, or SIEM tools
- Experience with coordinating and communicating across multiple time zones