Senior Applications Developer, Finance Applications
As a Senior Applications Developer, Finance Applications, you would work as a part of a dynamic team involved with software, web, portal, application and/or enhancements. As an award-winning public SaaS Company, we are looking to build a bleeding edge integration platform with end-to-end business process automation in the cloud.
You would focus on Netsuite development, deployments and reporting. The engineer will be responsible for working on new and existing modules and work with key business groups like finance and sales operations to certify end-to-end business automation/processes.
You should have around 4-6 years of experience and good understanding of processes and associated systems.
This position is located in our Pune, India offices.
- ERP and CRM domain knowledge
- Able to handle netsuite development in Suitescript 1.0 and Suitescript 2.0 - including development of Portlets, Scheduled, User Event and Client Scripts
- Knowledge of different systems like Anaplan, Coupa, Concur, Salesforce etc and their integrations with Netsuite
- Be able to analyze the requirements from leads/analysts/end users
- Customizing NetSuite using Suite Builder and Suite Script
- Troubleshoot environment issues
- Ability to document the requirements/design
- Ensure that quality processes are carried out through all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Asist with script system administration and deployment
- Analyze and dissect system requirements and technical specifications.
- Work concurrently on several projects, each with specific instructions that may differ from project to project.
- Work with business partners, product engineers, marketing team and programmers to create/analyze required project documents.
- Participate in production release/handoff/implementation.
- Communicate and interact with appropriate areas on problems, changes and enhancements that may impact data, workflow and /or functionality within Information Technology software.
- Support employees by reviewing and troubleshooting netsuite help tickets opened by users to resolve concerns/questions. These items include researching transactional issues, identifying root causes and providing solutions to users.
- Raise tickets with NetSuite Support for assistance or creating Bugs if required.
- Perform functional configuration and maintenance for systems based on changing operational and business needs
- Understand business requirements and work closely with the development team
- Sound knowledge of saved searches, reports, scripts and workflows in Netsuite
- Leverage Suiteflow and other tools to make improvements to the end user experience
- Built custom financial comparison reports, saved searches for Sales, Finance, and HR
- Able to work with Netsuite forms, custom records, custom fields, roles etc.
- Development of sales/finance workflows/scripts to accommodate business processes
- Resolve escalated development/troubleshooting issues, and get the final delivery done according to time constraints
Nice to Have:
- Experience on Integration with different platforms
- Application Data Migration/Data mining experience.
- Knowledge of Financial modules for FAM, Avalara etc.
- Any prior experience with Anaplan is big plus.
Soft Skills & Non-Technical Qualities
- Passion for quality, accuracy, efficiency
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and stay motivated
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong problem solving abilities