Payroll Analyst - US payroll
- Responsible for independently managing all day-to day payroll activities of U.S. Payroll including co-ordination with the key internal teams as well as external payroll vendor to ensure an accurate and timely payroll on periodical basis.
- Work closely with Sr. Manager payroll (US)
- Responsible for accurate and timely payment of applicable taxes and filing of related returns.
- Partner with the HR team to ensure coordination of payroll information between HR and Payroll.
- Ensure timely input to the Banking / Treasury team for funding towards disbursement of salaries and tax payments.
- Accounting of payroll & related accruals, related flux / variance analysis, Balance Sheet account reconciliation and reporting etc.
- Responsible for providing necessary information and explanations for internal and external auditors.
- Maintain communication and strong relationships with the key stakeholders such as Hiring, HR and Accounting teams to review cross-function impact and align the payroll operations accordingly.
- Consult with Human Resources, Recruiters, and Managers with interpretation of compensation practices, guidelines, and recommendations and support in implementing best practices and internal controls.