Manager, Payroll & Equity
Manager, Equity & Payroll will oversee the global stock administration related activities for stock options, restricted stock units and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP) as well as the day-to-day U.S. payroll administration activities.
- Review semi-monthly payroll for 400+ US employees in multiple states, including timely submission of 401k contributions
- Partner with the HR team to ensure coordination of payroll information between HR and Payroll
- Review and utilize existing payroll processes and policies to create a more efficient payroll process
- Review stock options processing, restricted stock unit grants and ESPP program
- Verify data accuracy and assist with error resolution
- Review monthly equity reconciliations for Accounting
- Ensure that internal controls and procedures are followed to satisfy periodic review of compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or similar preferred
- 10+ years’ experience processing global payroll & stocks administration.
- Must have knowledge in dealing with Federal, various state and local government’s different payroll taxation rules
- Experience in managing various equity activities related to RSU, NQ, ISO options and ESPP with different offering periods would be strongly preferred
- Experience with ADP, Workday, Equity Edge and E-Trade.
- Must have public company experience.
- Strong aptitude and proficiency in MS Office products; including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- GL experience preferred
- CEP candidate a plus.