Lead, Systems Integration Developer
We are the Enterprise Architecture and Integration team, part of the greater Qualys Business Applications organization. Our mission is to architect, design, and implement scalable solutions to automate business processes and move critical business data across Qualys’s enterprise systems. We are focused on optimizing our Dell Boomi integration middleware platform and are looking for a knowledgeable professional who is passionate about building enterprise-scale integration processes.
This position is in our Pune, India office.
As a Lead, Systems Integration Developer you will play a key role in developing and enhancing end to end automation of business processes utilizing Dell Boomi and related development framework. As an award-winning public SaaS company, we are looking to build a bleeding edge integration platform with end-to-end business process automation in the cloud. There is never a dull day here.
The Middleware Developer will be responsible for working on new and existing integration processes and liaise with key business groups like product, operations, customer care, marketing, finance and sales to automate end-to-end business processes.
Must have the following skills:
- 6 years of experience working with Enterprise Application Integration, Middleware or Service Oriented Architecture patterns and applications
- 4 years of strong experience in designing, developing and deploying Boomi services on-premise or cloud using various connectors, Gateway/API concepts and leveraging common frameworks such as message queuing, caching, complex mapping and scripting.
- Experience with exception handling, alerting, auditing, and security patterns for complex workflows.
- Knowledge in infrastructure-based landscapes for distributed architectures, Atom Molecule sizing, benchmarking, and scaling.
- Fluency in Web Services standards and the various technologies involved in SOA architecture (XSD, XML, XPath, XSLT, SOAP, REST, WSDL etc.)
- Strong Java and XML, JSON background
- Boomi Certified (Administration, Developer/Architect)
- Kafka Experience is a major plus
- Experience in integrating with cloud-based systems like NetSuite, Salesforce, Marketo is a plus
- Experience in solution designing & integrating with applications on different technologies (PHP, Rest, SOAP)
- Hands-on experience in integrating with cloud platforms using connectors like HTTP, DB, JIRA, Anaplan, NetSuite, Salesforce, Coupa, FTP, Conga, Workday etc.
- Experience in all phases of development lifecycle (Discovery, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and ongoing support)
- Managing, Monitoring, Sustaining, Troubleshooting, and supporting existing Integrations, SOA Architecture and Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform
- Must have used/implemented Fault and Error handling capabilities, logging, Synchronous and Asynchronous processes, Transformations, Adapters.
- Knowledgeable on WS-* standards such as WS-Addressing, WS-Security
- Adheres to coding standards and deployment practices.
- Proactively addresses potential and/or current integration challenges to meet or exceed established timelines and delivers service within timelines.
- Provides quality technical and release documentation
Nice to haves:
- Understanding of SAAS applications
- Salesforce Experience
- NetSuite Experience
- Cloud based technologies like NGNIX, MulesSoft, Workato, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Oracle Cloud etc.
Soft Skills and Non-Technical Qualities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently and stay motivated
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task and prioritize with limited supervision for routine situations.
- Strong Problem-Solving Abilities, Prefer optimal over Band-Aid approach