Senior Salesforce Administrator
Qualys, Inc is a pioneer and leading provider of disruptive cloud-based IT, security and compliance solutions with over 19,000 active customers in more than 130 countries, including a majority of each of the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100. Qualys helps organizations streamline and consolidate their security and compliance solutions in a single platform and build security into digital transformation initiatives for greater agility, better business outcomes, and substantial cost savings.
The Qualys Cloud Platform and its integrated Cloud Apps deliver businesses critical security intelligence continuously, enabling them to automate the full spectrum of auditing, compliance, and protection for IT systems and web applications across on premises, endpoints, cloud, containers, and mobile environments.
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce.com Administrator who has in-depth understanding of the SFDC tool along with experience on working with Business on the Sales Cloud as well as Service Cloud. The successful candidate will embrace the challenge of solving critical business problems and acting as the knowledge expert for evolving new processes within the company. This role will work with representatives from every department – Support, Sales, Marketing & Customer Success - to support our Federal Business and build and maintain processes and manage the data relating to them. This role will work very closely with our global support leadership, technical and customer support teams, Sales team, Sales Operations, Project Managers, Salesforce Resources
Eligibility: U.S. Citizens only due to government or federal requirement
- Must have a deep understanding of scalable solutions and Salesforce best practices
- Manage day to day SFDC Admin activities
- Maintain Users, User Roles, Security, and Profiles
- Hands on experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party tools
- Configuration of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, workflows, validations, in Salesforce Lightning
- Assist with data migrations and integrations to other systems as needed
- Creation and modification of custom Reports and Dashboards for various parts of the organization such as Sales, Marketing, and Finance
- Data Management duties include assisting with bulk updating and data cleanup
- Manage all new user set-ups and deactivation, including transferring ownership of accounts/contacts/opportunities for deactivated users.
- Should maintain Sales, Service cloud applications along with the customizations in different functional areas covering those
- Experience in Salesforce approvals, Advance Approvals.
- Drive resolution of issues related to the Salesforce.com platform
- Remain current on Salesforce.com best practices and technologies
- Change set management between development / test sandboxes and production Salesforce environment
- Experience maintaining customer/partner master data
- Should have experience in working with L1/L2 Support
- Provide effective administration and maintenance of Salesforce Service Cloud and 3rd party integrations.
- Keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements
- Provide application users with technical support, consultation and training for the continuing development and maintenance of Service Cloud/Sales Cloud.
- Design and manage ongoing configuration/enhancement of the system to support corporate goals and initiatives
- Identify and implement Salesforce best practices to increase business performance relating to efficiency and improved service
- Analyze requirements and system capabilities to provide feedback, gap analysis and solution proposals
- Partner with cross-functional business teams to understand and analyze business objectives, gather and define business requirements
- Facilitate and support testing of new features in alignment with team requirements. Create and maintain detailed documentation including technical designs, workflows and training documents
- 5+ years of experience of Salesforce implementation, configuration, and administration to develop business solutions for core Support Processes (Case Management, Customer Communities, Call Center)
- Basic business process knowledge of Customer Service & Technical Assistance
- Agility and flexibility to work with multiple teams including offshore scrum teams, projects, and technologies while delivering value and impact
- Understanding of core CRM principles
- Previous roles in a consulting or high growth, tech environment
- Previous experience supporting Salesforce Gov Cloud/Gov Cloud Plus platforms is a huge plus
- Ability to provide instructions to audiences of varying technical background
- Ability to establish, communicate and achieve agreed upon goals with limited supervision
- Able to handle time-sensitive requests from multiple team members, across time zones, and to generate quality work product in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills