Salesforce Report Writer
Qualys, Inc is a pioneer and leading provider of disruptive cloud-based IT, security and compliance solutions with over 19,000 active customers in more than 130 countries, including a majority of each of the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100. Qualys helps organizations streamline and consolidate their security and compliance solutions in a single platform and build security into digital transformation initiatives for greater agility, better business outcomes, and substantial cost savings.
The Qualys Cloud Platform and its integrated Cloud Apps deliver businesses critical security intelligence continuously, enabling them to automate the full spectrum of auditing, compliance, and protection for IT systems and web applications across on premises, endpoints, cloud, containers, and mobile environments.
The Report Writer will act as a go to person for all business leadership reports and dashboards in Salesforce and Analytics Studio.
- Be part of preparing strategies for the data analysis and collecting and interpreting data
- Construct and analyze simple and complex reports as requested
- Develop and maintain dashboards in salesforce Analytics Cloud Platform for all business units
- Produce Leadership and managerial level dashboards, maintain dashboards and update as needed in salesforce native and Analytics Cloud Platform
- Develop apps, datasets, data recipes, and dashboards and charts using Salesforce and non-Salesforce data Sources
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Work on different dashboarding & data analysis POC & implementation as per need in Salesforce lightning
Support ad-hoc dashboard requests to provide insights to various teams
- Analyze large volumes of data using various tools like Salesforce Einstein Analytics, Tableau
- 3+ years of experience in data modeling, visualizations and reporting
- Passion for data, reporting, and Visualization
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce Einstein Analytics is a must