Senior Systems Administrator, Finance Applications
Qualys is seeking Systems Administrator with entry level of experience in cloud-based ERP Applications like NetSuite, Travel Expense application like concur and Procurement application like Coupa. Job responsibility includes system administration, user management, building reports/searches, support to system integration etc. Candidate should also maintain good relationships with business users and should stay focused and always should be ready to dig into high priority issues. Ideal candidate should be pro-active and with the best understanding of processes.
- Understanding of cloud-based ERP Applications and 1+ years of experience.
- Understanding of Finance Processes which also includes Month End or Quarter End or Year End close
- Experience on NetSuite, Coupa or Concur is plus
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/Finance/Business or Engineering or related is preferred.
- High efficiency and quick turnaround times, exceptional problem-solving skills
- Understanding of Defect Tracking tool like Jira and defect life cycle
- If required should not hesitate to support on weekends and Quarter Ends.
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and Self motivated
- Systems Administration
- Support System Integration Issues
- User Management
- Interaction with local and HQ Business Users
- Sandbox and Production Deployments
- Requirement Gathering, Analysis and Documentation of requirements
- Troubleshoot Environment Issues, System Integration Issues
- Active Participation in implementations and Handoffs
- Detailed root cause analysis of issues
- Time Management and making sure deadlines are met
- An independent, self-motivated individual who works well under pressure with a positive, service-oriented attitude
- Self-starter with a great work ethic and superior problem solving, decision making skills, logical, process-based approach to problem solving with an ability to learn and apply new information
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, monitored, detailed documentation; has developed a habit of checking the accuracy of analysis several times over before submitting for review
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communicator, both written & verbal; reliable and responsive to email and phone communications