Technical Development Representative
- Support customers who are contacting Qualys through our website with the interest of buying, or getting help with, our solutions.
- Present Qualys to potential customers. Ability to articulate benefits of Qualys products and services for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Provide functional product support for prospects. Ability to demonstrate proof of value engagement with customer. This includes enabling accounts, services, configuring Qualys products on cloud & data center solutions for onboarding new customers.
- Identify needs and suggest appropriate products/services to potential clients
- Qualify inbound leads using BANT
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and to maintain lead hygiene while reaching out to prospects
- Work in collaboration with Sales and Corporate Marketing to drive attendance at regional marketing events
- Attending virtual marketing events to engage with participants identify opportunities, and to schedule meetings
- Exhibit qualities of overachievement, self-motivation, good teamwork along with positive attitude.
- An ardent desire to be a customer-facing, technical solution expert.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Extensive use of CRM (preferably salesforce.com) to maintain accurate activity, contact and account information of all customers and prospects
- Basic knowledge of network, TCP/ IP, security services, cloud services.
- Ability to understand network and security infrastructure elements on advising how best to use Qualys products on cloud platforms.
- Ability to work rotational hours supporting global customers.
0-3/5 years of Customer Success/Technical support/Business Development. Preferred pre-sales experience in computer networking or information security or public clouds.