Senior Salesforce Developer - CLM
Senior Salesforce Developer - CLM
Qualys, Inc is a pioneer and leading provider of disruptive cloud-based IT, security, and compliance solutions with over 11,000 active customers in more than 130 countries, many of which are in the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100 companies. Qualys helps organizations streamline and consolidate their security and compliance solutions in a single platform and build security into digital transformation initiatives for greater agility, better business outcomes, and substantial cost savings.
The Qualys Cloud Platform and its integrated Cloud Apps deliver businesses critical security intelligence continuously, enabling them to automate the full spectrum of auditing, compliance, and protection for IT systems and web applications across on-premise systems, endpoints, cloud systems, containers, and mobile environments.
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce.com developer who has in-depth understanding of the SFDC lightning experience and communities. The successful candidate will embrace the challenge of implementing the lightning experience and communities along with integration with other systems in IT landscape.
- Understand and analyze business objectives and functional requirements into technical Salesforce solutions
- Must have a deep understanding of scalable solutions and Salesforce best practices
- Implement customizations into lightning experience
- Creating the lightning components with modular approach with scalability and maintainability embedded
- Implement Contract Lifecycle Management Initiatives
- Creating and customizing the communities with best practices
- Making sure the record sharing for the external users and internal users are configured without any security loopholes
- Should help business with the options available OOB and customizations needed
- Creating and maintaining the test classes and code coverage
- Help moving code between the developer sandboxes to QA and maintaining change logs for moving changes to PROD system
- Maintain coding standards in all coding and configurations
- 4 to 6 Years of experience as SFDC developer
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Positive attitude and team player mentality
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce security framework profiles, permission sets, OWD, role hierarchy, sharing settings etc.
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Communities. Previously established and supported a Partner Community.
- Fluent in Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework.
- Experience with declarative development in Salesforce.
- Experience customizing Standard Objects and creating Custom Objects.
- Experience customizing object page layouts and profile-based layout assignment.
- Experience creating Workflows and Approval Flows.
- Experience with developing data models within Salesforce.
- Should know details of Look-up and Master-Detail relationship.
- Experience creating Junction Objects to maintain one-to-many relationships.
- Fluent in Apex. Extensive experience developing custom Apex Classes and Apex Triggers.
- Fluent in Salesforce Query and Search Language (SOQL and SOSL).
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Governor limits, limit monitoring, and best-practices for limit-informed development.
- Experience developing Visualforce pages, Visualforce components and Customer Controllers.
- Firm understanding of Object-Oriented coding standards, Design Patterns, and similar best practices.
- Experience with Contract Lifecycle Management processes is a huge plus.