Sr Director Product Marketing
Qualys (NASDAQ: QLYS) is one of the leading cybersecurity companies in the world.
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Dir of Product Marketing to join the team to drive Qualys to the next level of growth and evangelize the value customers experience with the Qualys Platform!
Looking for highly effective Senior Director of Product Marketing to be a critical driver in guiding our product positioning and go-to-market (GTM) strategy as we challenge the industry to realize the value of an integrated platform that combines security visibility, prevention, detection, and response.
Reporting to our VP of Product Marketing, you will have a deep understanding of theIT Security, Security compliance processes, regulatory requirements, such as PCI, industry, and regional requirements to develop the go-to-market strategy and marketing plan for Qualys' suite of security policy and regulatory compliance solutions. This included the ability to anticipate market trends and help guide our product messaging through our next phase of growth will be very important. In addition to contributing to go-to-market solutions strategy, this individual will help us create a stronger sales content and support the demand gen activities with content and GTM strategies.
Deep collaboration with Product Management, Marketing, and Sales teams. Build a team of direct reports in Pune, India. This position is based out of our Foster City, CA, headquarters.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Drive product and solution positioning, messaging and GTM strategies. Including full platform and individual product lines
- Ensure consistency in messaging across product lines and Product Managers
- Lead content development to articulate the benefits of our product and ensure message alignment throughout all customer touchpoint (website, sales team, events, etc.)
- Drive content marketing strategy along with Content Marketing team resulting in valuable content at each stage of the customer journey
- Define and champion GTM campaign messaging to be executed by Marketing
- Ensure consistency and quality of customer facing sales content
- Work with Digital Marketing to drive content for SEO improvement
- Identify market trends and customer needs
- Improve the product launch process and strategy and collaborate with product management, marketing, and sales to ensure the effective go to market.
- As part of a GTM establish strategies to drive net new, upsell and cross-sell for the product portfolio, and work through the formalized customer marketing function to execute on those strategies.
- Strategize and conduct competitive analysis to help identify new marketing opportunities
- Define target markets, products and customers including business plans and entry strategy
- Speak and present both internally and externally (webinars, public events, customer engagements, etc.) to promote our story and products
- Establish and implement short and long-range departmental goals, objectives, budgets, policies, and operating procedures
- Create positive relations with partners and sales channels.
- Recruit, motivate and manage product marketing staff
Knowledge and Skills
- 8-10 years of product marketing or related experience, including 4+ years in leadership role of a product marketing team
- 5+ years in enterprise security software market sectors
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, “get it done” entrepreneurial environment
- Works well in a collaborative environment (leave your ego at the door)
- High attention to detail with ability to remain organized and multi-task
- Strong written, verbal, editing, and presentation skills
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability
- Easily builds business partnerships and inspires team members
A hungry, infectious personality: we’re looking for someone determined and able to win