Knowledge Manager, Customer Support
Role & Responsibilities:
- Drive creation of Knowledge base articles in Global Customer Support Team by building a culture of knowledge sharing and knowledge reuse to help customers and support engineers more efficiently address any common or repeat support issues
- Drive support automation via Knowledge Management by bringing AI capabilities in KM content creation, search, review and reporting areas.
- Define and deploy an effective knowledge article life cycle management process. Establish article review, approval, publishing and content deprecation or retiring methods including related technical resources.
- General understanding of the Qualys Products and regularly interact/work with Technical Support, Product Management, Engineering, and Operations to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product documentation requirements.
- Review /audit of technical documents and knowledge base articles for grammar, content, and style of writing.
- Report on article utilization metrics and spearhead efforts to increase quality and effectiveness of Knowledge articles.
- Analyze internal and customer feedback; documenting findings and establish plans to improve user acceptance and effectiveness of Knowledge base.
- Translate business challenges and requirements into corresponding Knowledge Management Strategy and Solutions
- Continual analysis of metrics to improve knowledge content for optimal customer experience such as new requirements, gaps and aged articles.
- Maintain support product landing pages and drive self-help opportunities.
- Implement and share knowledge best practices to Product Management.
- Assist team(s) with topic development and other content improvement initiatives.
- Improve search capability of articles across different federated KB tools to enhance self-help tools and knowledge management.
- Look for new/better ways to provide customers with up-to-date content (social media, customer newsletters, etc.).
- Create and update articles for both existing and future products which will increase usability and overall Customer Experience.
- Acting as Reviewer for the articles written by Technical Support engieers.
- Moderate the customer community forums at Qualys seeking to find commonly asked questions and support issues or concerns raised and taking forward with concerned teams.
- Work closely with Tech pubs (Documentation) & UI teams at Qualys to identify opportunities to improve documentation or UI based on the most commonly used and searched knowledge content.
- Work closely with Business Application team and Business Analytics role to enhance KM reporting and workflow Improvements
- Work closely with Support Program Management and Automation expert to provide feedback and implement strategies to build and continue to improve support knowledge content/documentation.
- Participate in all aspects of a full lifecycle of Knowledgebase management and related processes
- Strong Customer focus
- Ability to work independently and productively under pressure
- Good organizational skills and decision-making ability
- Strong technical skills, preferably in IT security domain and good understanding of the Technical support workflow within the Enterprise software/SaaS industry
- Business or technology related bachelor degree (or equivalent work experience) is required. A graduate degree is preferred.
- Ability to create/edit support centered documentation independently based on various product portfolio and technologies
- 4+ years of Knowledge Management experience
- Salesforce service cloud and community experience is highly preferred
- Understanding and exposure of working on different Knowledge Management technologies and search tool
- Extremely strong verbal and written English communication skills & process documentation skills
- Good research skills. Ability to quickly digest and compare/contrast large amounts of written material