Senior Applications & Systems Performance Test Engineer
As an Applications & Systems Performance Test Engineer you will be part of a motivated engineering team that is responsible for ensuring the quality of the QualysGuard Suite of on demand security services. This opening is your chance to work in the rapidly expanding field of computer security, in a public company with excellent customer ratings and outstanding growth rates.
- A minimum of 4 years experience with performance testing and benchmarking in a QA and/or application development environment.
- Experience with developing performance frameworks for web-based applications (SaaS experience preferred).
- Strong experience with performance test tools (JMeter experience desired)
- Strong experience with performance monitoring tools
- Experienced with Apache/Tomcat web servers and web application development.
- Java Performance profiling experience
- Strong Application and Database debugging experience
- Must be proficient with HTML, XML, HTTP, and HTTPS protocols.
- Detailed knowledge of relational databases (Oracle) and SQL queries.
- Strong experience with performance and stress testing in a Linux environment.
- Practical programming experience in SQL
- Must be a critical thinker with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Java programming a huge plus.
- Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux internals.
- TCP/IP and network knowledge and troubleshooting.