Technical Development Representative (Portuguese)
A Technical Development Representative brings deep knowledge and understanding of Qualys product suite by providing proactive guidance, support for our customers.
- Support customers who are contacting Qualys through our website with the interest of buying, or getting help with, our solutions.
- Present Qualys to potential customers. Ability to articulate benefits of Qualys products and services for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Provide functional product support for prospects. Ability to demonstrate proof of value engagement with customer. This includes enabling accounts, services, configuring Qualys products on cloud & data center solutions for onboarding new customers.
- Identify needs and suggest appropriate products/services to potential clients
- Qualify inbound leads using BANT
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and to maintain lead hygiene while reaching out to prospects
- Work in collaboration with Sales and Corporate Marketing to drive attendance at regional marketing events
- Attend virtual marketing events to engage with participants identify opportunities, and to schedule meetings
- Exhibit qualities of overachievement, self-motivation, good teamwork along with positive attitude
- Bachelors or master's degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills in Portuguese
- You love to talk to people about their business and are great at developing trust
- A great listener
- Hunter attitude: you enjoy proactive outreach and uncovering customer needs
- Time management skills: You would describe yourself as a multi-tasker and can handle a high volume of leads
- Experience with CRM tools like Salesforce/Salesloft/Marketo
- Ability to create sales opportunities through proactive outbound contact
- Ability to work in rotational shifts
0-3 years of Customer Success/Technical support/Business Development.
Preferred pre-sales experience in computer networking or information security or public clouds. Candidates from STEM preferred