Lead, Workday Integration Developer
We are currently seeking Workday Integration Administrator to join our HRIS team at Qualys. The Workday Integrations Administrator is a vital role designed to provide best in class support and development of Qualys business processes and functions. The ideal candidate must possess minimum of 4 years of experience into a service-oriented architecture design principals, common HCM integration design patterns, phased implementation methodologies and knowledge of various Workday integration cloud technologies like EIB, Core Connectors, Document Transformation and Workday Studio. Familiarity with the Workday object model and creating calculated fields and custom reports as well as demonstrated proficiency with Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSLT, REST, JSON, HTTP, SSL, PGP, SAML, etc. are required. Experience with Workday Integrations deployment is strongly preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform Workday activities as a Technical practitioner.
- Perform Workday technical system activities including Calculated Fields, Report Writer, EIBs, Core Connectors, Studio Integrations and manage scheduled Releases.
- Facilitate SITs, Unit and user testing including documentation of test scenarios and oversight of testing progress for Projects and Production.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of object-oriented and relational model concepts
- Ability to handle highly confidential information and treat employee data with the highest discretion
- Collaborate and communicate in an exceptional manner
- Demonstrate strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Report writing skills
- Strategically plan and execute programs and projects
- Develop custom solutions and think outside the box with resourcefulness and by taking initiative
- Adapt to a complex and rapidly changing work environment
- Able to absorb new technologies and features quickly
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong team player who can work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Must be a self-starter and exhibit a strong process management business orientation
Required and Preferred Qualifications:
- Required Experience: 4-8 years of progressive and relevant implementations experience with Workday, Success Factors, Oracle, SAP or Peoplesoft applications
- Preferred Experience: 4+ years of phased Implementations, and Integrations Development experience in Workday.
- Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred Education: Master’s degree
- Preferred Certifications: Workday Integrations Certification