Major Accounts Manager - NorthEast
The Major Accounts Manager is a key role, focused on managing a select group of enterprise customers. In this role you will manage, create and implement strategic account plans focused on attaining enterprise-wide deployments of Qualys solutions. You will develop relationships across the c-suite, senior executives, including the with key buyers and influencers. You will coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate strategic account plans to increase cross sell and drive net retention expansion. Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for solid ongoing relationships.
- Develop a customer account plan to expand Qualys solutions and work together with the major accounts solution architect to execute the plan.
- Achievement of agreed quarterly sales goals.
- Generate a sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecast pipeline
- Strong account management skills to identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within targeted major accounts
- Establish relationships with partners in the customers eco-system.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cybersecurity industry, products, and competitor offerings
- Engage with C-Level executives and effectively advise on the Qualys solutions suite
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management, Marketing and Engineering teams
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with strong knowledge in managing key and major accounts
- Proven ability to position complex enterprise solutions.
- A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
- Strong knowledge in one more areas of the cybersecurity or systems space,
- Experience in navigating complex Enterprise buying processes.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including presentation skills for clients and internal partners
- Knowledge in a variety of Federal Regulatory Compliance issues a plus: HIPAA, GLBA, Sarbanes Oxley SOX, etc
- Overall 8+ years of selling experience.
- Previous experience in selling to financial services, technology, manufacturing or healthcare a plus.