Product Manager Platform Demonstration Lab
- Manage and serve as the point of contact for our Qualys Corporate Demo Demonstration environment.
- Create and design the environment to support the company’s sales demonstration strategy, with input from Product Management, Sales, Engineering, QA, Solutions Architects, and Subject Matter Experts or any other stakeholders to support customer engagement, sales activities, and partner programs.
- Set up and maintain required environments to demonstrate the functionality and use cases for Qualys products with representative data sets, targets, network environments, and selected partner integrations.
- Implement new demo use cases within the demo environment as new features, exploitable vulnerabilities, or dashboards are announced.
- Schedule regular demo training with respective PMs and Company Sales organization to maintain a strong knowledge base when demoing.
- Maintain documentation and communicate throughout the implementation process of the demo environment.
- Participate as stakeholder in product planning, release cycles, beta programs, and QA testing to develop new Demo Lab requirements to support the demonstration of new features, use cases, and cross-product integrations.
- Responsible for tracking all resources and schedules, including coordination of issues, risks, and changes to ensure successful and on-time Lab operations.
- Manage access for onboarding new user-access to the Demo environment.
- Manage the priority of issues and new projects within the demo environment.
- Coordinate with R&D Labs to share best practices, designs, processes, and systems that support the demo data sets.
- B.S. in computer science, computer engineering, information systems, or a closely related discipline and at least five years of relevant work experience in the field of cybersecurity and IT infrastructure operations and sales development.
- Strong technical skills with a solid foundation in sales engagements and product demo lab management in customer engagements.
- Strong background with Windows and Linux operating systems, VMware images, and snapshots, Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP), networking, and ESXI servers.
- Development or scripting skills (bash, python, ruby, php, other) to script the configuration and production of representative datasets in an automated manner and on-going basis as necessary.
- General familiarity with all Qualys products and ability to quickly learn new products.
- Personable with excellent English in both verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with system integrations, Jira (Agile/Scrum), and Confluence.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new concepts and capacity for self-teaching.
- A positive, optimistic attitude, an excellent listener, and the ability to understand the needs of the business.
- Dependable, proactive, and very organized. Located at Qualys - Remote.