Technical Account Manager - Pre-Sales - Enterprise - Greater Toronto Area
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for actively driving and managing the pre-sales process with direct and channel customers. The TAM must articulate the company’s technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical and business issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all sales process stages. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
The candidate must be located in the Greater Toronto area.
- Identify and develop potential new business opportunities.
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management, Marketing and Engineering teams
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Respond to customer questions on technical and business-related issues
- Delivery high-level and detailed sales presentations
- Responsible for attending conferences, seminars etc
- Reporting through the Company’s CRM
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a strong knowledge of IT & IT security and business processes. Must possess strong presentation skills and communicate professionally in response to emails, RFPs and when submitting reports. Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Able to travel throughout sales territory (Greater Toronto Area)
- Familiarity and experience in working with existing enterprise-sized accounts in Toronto a plus