Software QA Engineer, Automation
We are seeking a talented QA automation engineer to work on delivering next-gen Secure Enterprise Mobility product, that is part of Qualys’ security platform. You will be responsible for the quality of the product, working with a team of engineers. You will develop test automation & enable high-quality micro-services-based cloud delivery.
- Develop test plan & automation by working closely with PM on requirements and with a dev to understand design
- Develop & maintain mobile & server-side test automation using a framework approach.
- Conduct automation code reviews, set up best practices, mentor/train team on them.
- Develop & execute automated performance tests.
- Setup & configure test automation running part of the CI-CD pipeline.
- Monitor trends and enhance automation.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in QA
- Experience in Selenium WebDriver with Java/Python, Selenium grid.
- Good experience in test automation frameworks (data-driven, key-word driven) and tools (TestNG, Eclipse, Maven, Selenium, JMeter, Cucumber).
- Experience in Web application testing with REST APIs/Web services.
- Good understanding of Database concepts and writing SQL queries
- Knowledge of Cloud delivery using CI-CD pipelines: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm.
- Experience with test and defect management tools.
- Good communication & collaboration skills to be able to work with global teams.
Additional desired skills:
- Testing mobile applications and automation using Appium.
- Knowledge of Mobile technologies & their Security aspects.
- Experience on Python and Robot would be an added advantage
- Custom scripting and building own automation frameworks.