Software Engineer, Mobile Development
You will be instrumental in designing and developing ways to protect customer Android applications and frameworks from today's most advanced security threats and exploits.
- Design and develop new features, own, and maintain large areas of our mission-critical Android Security and Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution (primarily using Java)
- All of these areas intersect for the design, development, and implementation of innovative new technologies for securing our customer's enterprise data.
- Additionally, it will involve extending our platforms and services in the areas of authentication, authorization, provisioning, and application management.
- 4+ years of experience
- Highly skilled at developing and debugging in Java, Android Frameworks
- Experience with operating system internals, filesystems, databases, network
- Linux/BSD/UNIX Internals (system libraries, architecture)
Nice to have:
- Strong Android Enterprise, MDM, and security background will be a huge plus.
- Having software development experience in Security and Android