Senior Systems Administrator, Finance Applications
The Senior Systems Administrator, Finance Applications will be working with the Finance stakeholder team in implementation, enhancements and maintenance of the Netsuite, Coupa, Concur systems and its integrations within and to 3rd party SAS solutions . The qualified candidate will also provide support by performing demos and training users.
Key Responsibilities – Implementation
- Understand the business domain and help implementing new functionalities of NetSuite ERP like Fixed Assets, Procurement Processes, Multibook Accounting, Dunning, Credit Card Processing, Bank Reconciliations etc
- Ensure business and functional requirements are properly configured in NetSuite.
- Configure NetSuite to align to Company use of user forms, fields and custom records to manage unique business process requirements.
- Test future state business processes and script development
- Assist with developing, planning and managing NetSuite user acceptance testing, Netsuite Upgrades etc
- Generate intelligent reports and analytics
- Ensure SOX compliance in user provisioning, roles setup and financial processes from system administration point of view
Key Responsibilities – Administration
- Plan, review and manage NetSuite change configurations and customization requests
- Ensure system compliance with Company policies, procedures and protocols for system standards, customizations and changes.
- Maintain proper system access for all roles.
- Manage company's NetSuite training program and necessary training materials to ensure adoption and end-user success.
- Support end user requests for new searches, reports, KPI's, dashboards.
- Monitor end-user usage of systems, tracking performance, maintaining system documentation.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity.
- Perform regular data audits and resolve issues identified.
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, forms, new functionality and SuiteApps based on evolving business needs.
- Develop, test and deploy custom application extensions using system API and third party tools.
- Manage Release Preview business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration
- Design, configure and publish business dashboards
- Provide guidance to users in how to personalize profile preferences, portlets and dashboards.
- Coupa System Administration, Configurations and User Management
Desired Skills and Experience
- Successful completion of NetSuite Essentials, Financial Management and Suite Analytics courses.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with NetSuite ERP
- 5-10 medium scale or 2-3 enterprise ERP implementations in a consultant related role
- Demonstrated proficiency in the ERP capabilities including item records and inventory management, customer master, supplier master, purchasing, receiving, order management, invoicing and shipping.
- Strong detailed understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to:
- Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing, Taxes)
- Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfillment)
- Previous experience working in a SOX environment is a plus
- Previous experience communicating with internal and external audit functions.
- Exposure to other Accounting, Sales Force Management and Marketing business practices such as Payroll, Expense Tracking, Multi-currency and Commissions, Returns, Team Selling.
- Previous experience with the following applications is also desirable: DocuSign, Avalara, Coupa, Concur & SalesForce
- ASC 606 experience or understanding would be a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to work creatively in problem solving environment.
- Ability to articulate technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present effectively to an audience of individuals both up and down the organization structure.
- Finance/Accounting degree is strongly desired
SOFT SKILLS & NON-TECHNICAL QUALITIES
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work independently and stay motivated
Good interpersonal skills
Good time management skills
Strong organizational skills
Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Strong Problem Solving Abilities