Director – GTM Program Management
Qualys is looking for a highly effective Director of Program Management, who will be part of the Qualys Product & Engineering Department. You should have a can-do attitude and will be responsible for program responsibilities that includes understanding key customers asks, making sure they are part of the release cycle and then communicating back to them via established channels. You will lead the Go to Market activities for Product and gather feedback/product metrics to include into the product roadmap and planning cycles
The role will also play a key role in overall administration of our product engagement and analytics tools, define nurture paths, work with Marketing and Product Management to establish content, and implement in-app nurture tactics like walkthroughs, tool tips, and guides supporting Qualys’s full portfolio of offerings.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Own Customer Facing Release Communications - which means collaborating with Product Marketing to draft up communications which highlights features delivered, connecting it back to customer asks and elaborating how it benefits customers.
.Work with the documentation team to make sure we have all the KB articles, technical documentation is published and available for internal users and customers.
- Training and Education of customer facing teams - driving Level 1,2,3 training sessions with Sales / Marketing and working with documentation to make sure we have the correct documentation.
- Manage our Product Advisory Board, working with Qualys Product and Customer Success teams as well as top customers to create meaningful and interactive experiences (in person and online) throughout the year.
- Gather and synthesize key insights and feedback for the Product and Engineering leadership to influence the roadmap/prioritization of potential product changes.
- Delivery of Product Area based on customer asks - which includes understanding customer needs from established channels, getting it into the product release cycle, then managing the customer communication on Features / delivery of the product requested.
- Understand Qualys’s product strategy and roadmap in order to build plans for product communications and updates.
- Communicate in stakeholder meetings on status of deliverables - trending red/yellow/green.
- Developing and managing the product analytics framework (tools such as Pendo, AppDynamics) to understand which areas we are seeing most product impact on, which then can be used to fuel into the customer meetings.
- This role requires a deep understanding of the Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC) and supporting portfolio management and execution processes, and the roles Product Marketers, Product Managers, Scrum Masters, Developers and Testers play on each team.
- Monitor change in product development scope across the portfolio and market releases to ensure that development activities are aligned with product priorities.
- Ability to manage complex projects/programs – 10+ years of Program Management experience for a SAAS based organization.
- Experience running customer/product intensive programs such as Customer Advisory Board, and liaising with other customer facing teams to gather customer requirements.
- Ability to understand the product/business context and Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC) process is critical.
- Prior experience in performing customer interaction on product releases on SaaS platform is preferred - Cyber Security experience strongly preferred.
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills with a proven ability to exercise sound judgment in order to solve complex issues, recognize business critical situations, and escalate as needed.
- Needs to be detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some business analysis experience desired, with an ability to elicit and document business, user, and process requirements as it relates to product analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to assist in the development and delivery of user training in classroom and informal group or 1:1 setting.
- Strong service orientation. A highly collaborative, energetic team player with demonstrated ability to be flexible, diplomatic, persistent, and energetic. Comfortable with ambiguity, open to change, working in a fast-paced and fluid environment, and thrives on learning and acquiring deep expertise in our tools and process.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio) required BA/BS required (or equivalent experience)