Customer Service Representative
The Qualys Cloud Platform and integrated suite of solutions helps businesses simplify security operations and lower the cost of compliance by delivering critical security intelligence on demand and automating the full spectrum of auditing, compliance and protection for IT systems and web applications.The Qualys service is used today by more than 6,700 customers in over 100 countries, including a majority of the Forbes Global 100, and performs more than 1 billion IP scans/audits per year.
The Customer Service Team is responsible for managing prompt resolution to global customer and partner service requests in a highly secured environment. The primary function of this position is to ensure that each customer interaction is a friendly and professional experience that addresses the needs of the customer in all stages of the customer service lifecycle within Qualys. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) works closely with Technical Support, Finance, Sales, Alliances and Operations to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with all transactions. Customer relationship building and teamwork are key success criteria for this role.
· The CSR is responsible for processing customer service, administrative and technical requests via phone and email to support Qualys customers and partners.
· Perform account administration including account creation, updates and ongoing maintenance that arise from customer usage of the Qualys product line.
· Processing and provisioning of sales requests (New Business, Renewals, and Upsell).
· The CSR is also responsible for coordinating logistic support of the Qualys' Scanner Appliance, a computer appliance that plays a critical role in the delivery of our primary service.
· Logistic management of the Scanner Appliances, processing and tracking of global Appliance shipments for new prospects, customers and partners, as well as the processing of Appliance RMAs.
· Maintain and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) using the Customer Support Wiki
· Full-time position requires a minimum of 2+ years relevant experience in a customer service role or similar customer-facing job function
· Must be willing to work day and night shifts to support global requests
. Preferred to have PO/Sales order processing understanding/experience
· Must have International and domestic shipping procedures experience
· General knowledge of CRM applications is preferred. NetSuite and Salesforce experience a definite plus
· Must possess exceptional customer service skills and have a demonstrated track record of prior success with delivering industry-leading customer service
· Must have exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and time management skills
· Must have outstanding problem-solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills. Experience in a SaaS environment a plus
· Must be an excellent written and verbal communicator via telephone and email communication
· Requires proficiency with applications such as Google Apps, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox
· Must possess general knowledge of computer networking concepts, products, and protocols
· Must be able to adapt and excel in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
· Must be a team player with high integrity and a strong work ethic
· College education in a technical or accounting field, foreign trade is preferred