Technical Account Manager, Post Sales, Canada
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for actively driving and managing the post sales process with direct and channel customers. The TAM must be able to articulate the company's technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical and business issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
This position is open to candidates based in Alberta, Canada.
- Provide product and technical support for assigned accounts
- Develop relationships within assigned accounts at both executive and technical levels.
- Identify and develop potential new business opportunities.
- Drive ASV growth within assigned accounts.
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management, Marketing and Engineering teams
- Provide functional and technical support to customers
- Respond to customer questions on technical and business related issues
- Deliver high-level and detailed sales presentations
- Responsible for attending conferences, seminars, etc.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with strong knowledge in security and compliance space: Vulnerability Management, Policy Compliance , Intrusion Detection Systems IDS, Intrusion Prevention Systems IPS, Network Scanners, PCI, Policy Compliance and Audit Tools, other enterprise security solutions
- Knowledge in variety of Federal Regulatory Compliance issues a plus: ISO 27001, HIPAA, GLBA, Sarbanes Oxley SOX, etc
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in response to emails, RFPs and when submitting reports
- Must be comfortable interacting at all levels within customer organizations, i.e., from C-level to front-line technical staff
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- 5-7 years relevant experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to travel throughout sales territory
- 'Big 4' or similar consulting experience a plus