Principal Subject Matter Expert, Compliance Solutions
For the industry-leading IT compliance solutions of Qualys, we are looking for a dynamic individual who has either managed/influenced an IT technical compliance program for a mid-sized or a large organization.
Candidate works with customers and field teams to understand the customer's IT compliance use cases and requirements specifically for File Integrity Monitoring (FIM), Configuration Management, and overall Compliance reporting use-cases/requirements for their hybrid infrastructure (on-prem, virtualized, cloud, containerized, SaaS).
Candidate helps customers in overall, management of IT security risk, addressing regulatory compliance, and catering to them through Qualys File Integrity Monitoring (FIM) and Policy Compliance (PC) integrated solutions through Qualys platform.
The solution architect will identify document customer requirements, and work with the product managers and development teams to define customer required functions and product enhancements, to overall make customers' FIM and Configuration Management program a success through the Qualys platform. In addition, the candidate will be the FIM and Configuration Management subject matter expert on best industry practices and a bridge between customers/technical support and the PM/engineering team.
The candidate should be able to evangelize on Qualys Continuous Security platform, FIM, and Configuration Management capabilities - including writing white-papers on competitive advantages, performing webinars, helping with the product roadmap, updating field teams, and conducting internal sales training as well as customer support training on key uses of the solutions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The solution architect will serve as an internal and external subject matter expert, contributing to our understanding of customer challenges and communicating the value proposition of the Qualys FIM and Configuration Management solution in alignment with specific customer needs.
- Engaging with customers to understand their File Integrity Monitoring (FIM)and Configuration Management use-cases/requirements and showcasing how Qualys platform and its integrated and uniform compliance solutions can help them with their use cases. The SME will identify document customer requirements, and work with the product managers and development teams to define functions and product enhancements.
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of progressive experience in the IT compliance domain, performing technical compliance assessment, File integrity monitoring program, risk identification, risk mitigation, issue management, and support.
- Proven experience evaluating or driving agent-based FIM and Configuration Management programs through remote scanners and Agent-based solutions.
- Solid Understanding of cloud agent technology
- Working with the sales team to demonstrate Qualys FIM and Compliance solutions (PC) capabilities for their use-cases.
- Solid experience of working with automated security solutions like BMC BladeLogic, Symantec CCS, Puppet, SaltStack, Qualys PC/FIM, Tripwire, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in the identification, analysis of customer issues and helping the customer support team resolve the issues
- Ongoing/proactive working with the PM team/sales team to engage with the existing FIM and PC customers on their future FIM use-cases, paths.
- Experience in working with automated File/Directory integrity monitoring workflows and solutions such as Tripwire, LogRhythm
- Expertise in regulatory requirements of PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, ISO, NIST regarding FIM, PC, and Technical configuration management requirements
- Excellent skills in business, finance, problem-solving, and analysis.
- Coordinate with the support, product management, SME teams to make sure the customer requests are marked for the correct stakeholders and managing & monitoring these requests till they are delivered from various teams with defined milestones.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and working sessions with global sales teams for training them to help sell FIM, PC modules
- Maintain a detailed project plan that accurately reflects the status of each assigned project.
- Continually communicate the status of each customer engagement project and provide regular status updates to the management.
- Promote clarity and alignment with the overall product strategy while maintaining focus on customer satisfaction both internally and externally.
- Strive for open, effective, and healthy working relationships.