Regional Vice President, North Central
The Regional Vice President is responsible for recruiting, hiring and day to day management of Technical Account Managers in the North Central United States as well as customer and partner relationships. The RVP must be able to articulate the company's technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical and business issues within assigned region to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. This position is open to candidates based in Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Indiana.
- Provide product and technical support for assigned accounts
- Recruitment, Management and Hiring of PreSales and PostSales TAMs.
- Identify and develop potential new business opportunities
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management, Marketing and Engineering teams
- Provide functional and technical support to customers in support of TAMs.
- Respond to customer questions on technical and business related issues
- Deliver high-level and detailed sales presentations
- Responsible for attending conferences, seminars, etc
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with strong knowledge in security and compliance space: Vulnerability Management, Policy Compliance , Intrusion Detection Systems IDS, Intrusion Prevention Systems IPS, Network Scanners, PCI, Policy Compliance and Audit Tools, other enterprise security solutions
- Knowledge in variety of Federal Regulatory Compliance issues a plus: ISO 27001, HIPAA, GLBA, Sarbanes Oxley SOX, etc
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in response to emails, RFPs and when submitting reports
- Must be comfortable interacting at all levels within customer organizations, i.e., from C-level to front-line technical staff
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- 5-7 years relevant experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to travel throughout region
- 'Big 4' or similar consulting experience a plus