Collections Analyst - Qualys
The Collections Analyst filling this role will be hands-on and assume the day-to-day responsibilities of ensuring worldwide customer payments are received timely, and properly applied to open receivables. This will involve coordination with the AR Team to ensure any discrepant payments are immediately resolved with the customers. Ideal candidate will be a liaison with Sales and IT as required.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities – A/R
- Collection, application, and follow-up on customer payments, with the mindset that they are representing Qualys as a whole, professional contact with the customers at all times is a must.
- Monitor customer account agings for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Communicate with customers via phone or email, ensuring invoice routing information is current and correct, so that invoices are received and paid timely.
- Maintain accurate collection notes on all invoices in Netsuite
- Perform research and resolve invoice discrepancies in a timely manner
- Partner with sales organization to address delinquent accounts
- Analyze customer delinquent accounts and provide final recommendation (write off or outside collections agency assignment)
Education and Experience
▪ Business or Accounting degree required
▪ 3-5 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience
▪ Working knowledge of NetSuite is a plus
▪ Attention to detail and accuracy, and good problem solving skills
▪ Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
▪ A team player with the ability to build relationships and work collaboratively
- High-achieving individual yet highly team-oriented
- Strong communicator (written & verbal); reliable and responsive to email and phone communications
- Self-starter with the ability to create presentations and analysis from scratch and anticipate work that needs to be done, requires minimal supervision
- Positive attitude and enthusiastic
- Highest level of integrity and good judgment